How to install ProcessDiffraction
- ProcessDiffraction is running
on IBM compatible personal computers under Windows95/98, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 or compatible operating systems.
- Uninstall previous version
of ProcessDiffraction if
you happen to have one.
- Click Download below. Select a temporary directory in your computer for destination. A file named Startme.exe will be downloaded.
- Extract the setup files by running Startme.exe.
Select the same temporary file for the destination
- Run Setup from the same
directory. Accept the offered destination directory
Wait for Setup to complete.
- Delete your temporary directory or keep the
installation files as you wish.
- You may consider citing the publications
below whenever you use ProcessDiffraction.
[ Lábár JL:
"Electron Diffraction Based Analysis of Phase Fractions and Texture
in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part I: Principles", Microsc.
Microanal. 14 (4) (2008), 287-295]
[ Lábár JL: "Electron Diffraction Based Analysis
of Phase Fractions and Texture in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part II:
Implementation", Microsc. Microanal. 15 (1) (2009),
Lábár JL: "Electron Diffraction Based Analysis
of Phase Fractions and Texture in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part III:
Application Examples", Microsc. Microanal. 18 (3) (2012),
[JL Lábár: "Consistent indexing of a (set of) SAED pattern(s) with
the ProcessDiffraction program", Ultramicroscopy, 103
- Please report any problems or suggestions to email@example.com
Previous Schools on ProcessDiffraction:
to Home Page of JL